Manuscripts should be submitted in the following format:
- White, 8-1/2" x 11" paper, printed on one side only
- Double space, standard typeface (Arial or Times), 12-point font size
- All page margins should be 1" minimum
- A header or footer formatted with page numbers, author's last name, and the title of the work
- Cover page, including your full name and address, phone, e-mail address, and title of the work
- Either an original printout or a clean photocopy is acceptable
- Use of a manuscript mailer box is ideal. We can use that to mail your manuscript back to you.
Please also provide:
- A one to three page overview of the story
- A chapter by chapter outline, with a paragraph to summarize each chapter
Electronic submissions via e-mail are possible, but we also prefer to print out the manuscript. Add $0.10/per page for printing.
Please enclose payment and editing agreement. (PDF)
Please contact us for our delivery address.
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your manuscript and deposit and our acceptance of the editing agreement.
Please note that acceptance of a deposit payment does not mean work will begin on your project immediately. We generally have a waiting list going out several months. Your deposit secures a slot on our schedule. While we do our best to accurately estimate the timeframe for each project, turnaround times may vary based on the scope of the project and our current project load.
Rush arrangements can occasionally be made for an extra fee - please contact us to discuss scheduling.